I challenge those who read my blog to go one week without listening to any secular music. Only Christian music, be it rock, contemporary, or gospel. I did it recently and became closer to God as a result. I also try and read my Bible and spend time with Him every morning before anything else too. I challenge you to do that too. Pray to Him to open your Spirit up to His Word during this time. You could even listen to some music to help block out everything else. My youth pastor says to get a journal and put down anything that jumps out at you, anything that clicks, and your thoughts on different verses. So try these two little things. They will make a huge impact in your life, if you throw yourself into them. They did in mine. :D
Love,
NOTW-Writer <3
No comments:
Post a Comment