Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I don't feel like putting a title...

Ok, so hopefully we will be going to church today. We haven't been in over a week...We missed a Wednesday and a Sunday service. But at least we are going today, God-willing! :D My sister's friend is over for a few days and of course she is coming with us. I have multiple younger siblings(I'm the oldest), so maybe I'll give a nickname to each one, so here goes:
2nd oldest sis: Guitarist(she can play, she is in our Praise & Worship band at church, and she is AWESOME at it)
Middle sis: TS-Freak(she LOVES Taylor Swift! She is her favorite singer!)
Oldest bro: Gamer(he is always playing the Wii or his DS.)
Middle bro: Black Hole(he'll eat almost anything!)
Youngest bro: Marshmallow(he's white as a...)
Youngest sis: Princess(she's the youngest and therefore the...)
I get to see my wonderful boyfriend today. Until he has to leave for work that is...:( I'm just gonna call him J from now on btw.

I've been kinda sick the past few days, but I'm feeling ok today, thank God. Hopefully, I stay this way or feel even better.

I used to do a little bit of weaving but then forgot about it. Cleaning my room the other day, I brought out my small homemade loom. It's not really small, maybe 2-3 feet long and 1 1/2-2 feet wide. I found the materials I used with it, but I can't remember what they are called. I will probably end up Googling it. Lol. I realized last night when I was working on it a bit that I missed doing it. Maybe I'll make a blanket, though I will have to figure out how to put the pieces together...I know how to crochet a bit, maybe I can do it like that. It was kinda the same way with my writing.

Up until about a month ago, I had forgotten how much I loved to write. But then I started it back up again and there have been very few days lately were I don't write or at least look over/ edit what I've already done. I'm actually a pretty good editor and my Microsoft Word helps! Lol. I don't know if I will have much time for that today though...what with J coming over and then church later. Maybe I'll get some writing in...

But I better go. J should be here soon and I can't wait to see him! :D

Love,
NOTW-Writer <3

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I just wanted to tell you that I read your comment on my blog and it made my day! Thanks for the encouragement, and keep up the writing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome! :D I will. I'm going to be starting college soon, so I'll have to make time for writing. But I plan on keeping it up! :D

    ReplyDelete