I haven't posted in a while because I've been busy with back to college and stuff. So I thought I'd update really quick. :)
Me and my BF are now engaged! We didn't get the "something special" from the last post that Saturday, but the following Monday. They were my rings and of course he proposed! I said yes of course. I love him and I wanna be with him and only him. :)
On a not so good note, I got bit by ants this past weekend while I slept. Two on my elbow, one on my forearm, one on my shoulder and one on my eyelid! All of this was on the left side. Then the next night I got bit on my right eyelid about 10 mins after I went to sleep. It hurt that time. I felt it and it woke me. :'( But praise God! I am healed, thanks to Him and the steroids the doc gave me to make the puffiness go away. I'm not allergic to ants, but the way I swelled up on my eyelids told a different story. Turns out the lil demons were crawling up a pillow that had fallen off my bed and wedged between it and the wall and some stuffed animals right up to my face. Vile little things! :/ But I'm better now, thank God! :D
We have church tonight and a local Christian band is coming to play. I don't know their music, but I'm sure it will be fun! My youth pastor(PS) says we are going to be starting a new series next week I think. I'm sure it's gonna be cool! :D
My fiance has started on the road to becoming a yp himself. He did a message at a church his friend was preaching at. He did amazingly, but the service didn't go well when the main pastor at that church "interceded" and messed up what he was saying and didn't even give it back to my FI when he was done. He had my FI's friend close them in prayer when it had been his message. It just infuriated us all: me, my FI, and his friends. There is more that main pastor did, but that is what mainly got to me. I don't think we will be going back and I know my FI's friend isn't preaching there anymore.
Well, I guess that's enough for now. I better go. I have junk to do. Lol! :D
Love,
NOTW-Writer <3
No comments:
Post a Comment