I finished my Math class this past week and I got an A! :D I'm sooo thankful for that A. I wasn't really expecting it. I guess I'm better at math than I thought I was.
Me and my hubby were able to fix my keyboard(thank God) and I've been working on a new story lately. It's only into like the third chapter though.
I realized recently that I really need to get a job but have yet to get one unfortunately...:/
I'm going to go make that recipe blog and it's gonna have at least two labels. One for things I've tried and one for things I wanna try. The second one is probably going to be the biggest section for now! :)
Love,
NOTW-Writer
Hi I came across your blog page from the wedding website. Just wanted to check your blogs. I am new to blogging and really like what you've done with your page! Congratulations on your marriage! Im recently engaged and would appreciate any cost effective tips if you have any! Thanks! Talk to you soon!
ReplyDeleteHey! Thanks, for both things! :) Congrats on your engagement! I don't have very many tips, unfortunately. I'm still learning myself! :) I will share with you the few things I have picked up though. Me and my hubby have been getting and saving the coupons from the Sunday newspaper. Even if I don't think I'm going to use it right away, if it has a far-off expiration date, I kept it(I currently have one that expires in March!). We've also cut down majorly on eating out because it costs so much! Also, I'd keep the trips out to a minimum to save on gas and when shopping, make a list and stick to it. I also read up a little bit on this website a couple weeks ago to learn about coupons and it helped: http://easternshoremom.com/ One more thing we are thinking about trying. Deciding what we are having to eat once a week and then doing our major grocery shopping just that once.
ReplyDeleteThat's pretty much all I have...sorry, but I hope it helped! :)